EMP TRUST SOLUTIONS, LLC, a leader in talent management solutions, new hire onboarding, Form I-9 and E-Verify has announced that it has earned SOC 2 Type I compliance following American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) standards for SOC for Service Organizations also known as SSAE 18.
Achieving this standard with an unqualified opinion serves as third-party industry validation that EMP TRUST SOLUTIONS, LLC provides enterprise-level security for customer’s data secured in the EMP TRUST SOLUTIONS, LLC System.
EMP TRUST SOLUTIONS, LLC was audited by Prescient Assurance , a leader in security and compliance attestation for B2B, SAAS companies worldwide.
The principles and criteria used in EMP Trust’s SOC 2 audit were developed by the AICPA:
- Secure Personnel: EMP TRUST SOLUTIONS, LLC takes the security of its data and that of its clients and customers seriously and ensures that only vetted personnel are given access to their resources.
- Secure Development: All development projects at EMP TRUST SOLUTIONS, LLC, including on-premises software products, support services, and our own Digital Identity Cloud offerings follow secure development lifecycle principles.
- Secure Testing: EMP TRUST SOLUTIONS, LLC deploys third party penetration testing and vulnerability scanning of all production and Internet facing systems on a regular basis.
- Cloud Security: All customer cloud environments and data are isolated using EMP TRUST SOLUTIONS, LLC’s patented isolation approach. Each customer environment is stored within a dedicated trust zone to prevent any accidental or malicious co-mingling.
- Compliance: EMP TRUST SOLUTIONS, LLC is committed to providing secure products and services to safely and easily manage billions of digital identities across the globe.
An unbiased opinion on a SOC 2 Type I audit report demonstrates to EMP TRUST SOLUTIONS, LLC’s current and future customers that they manage their data with the highest standard of security and compliance.
EMP TRUST SOLUTIONS, LLC’s security & compliance principles guide how we deliver our products and services, enabling people to simply and securely access the digital world.