Employee Onboarding Statistics 2024
- According to 32% of workers, the onboarding process was erratic, informal, or reactive.
- 58% of workers claim that the onboarding program’s primary focus is on paperwork and procedures.
- Just 12% of workers believe that their company performs an excellent job of onboarding new hires.
- 20% of workers don’t think they were effectively onboarded three months into their jobs.
- Time-to-productivity ratios were higher in 64% of businesses with specialized onboarding programs than in those without.
- 80%of employees ran into problems when they were being onboarded. thought that the onboarding procedure was crucial.
- 69% of workers who believe they have been properly onboarded are likely to stay with a company for at least three years.
- When companies used a consistent onboarding process, their productivity increased by an average of 54%.