Webinar participants will learn:
- Update on the new COVID- 19 remote employee verification from USCIS
- Update on the new I-9 form changes
- How to stay safe from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak by maintaining social distancing using our remote I-9 solution to onboard and manage new hires
- The latest updates on immigration and Form I-9 compliance
- Who can be an authorized representative for Section 2 of the Form I-9?
- Understand Remote agents options and best practicesBest practice advice for effectively managing remote Form I-9 compliance
“ Coronavirus has radically changed the way employers around the world hire and screen employees and background screening firms must react accordingly,” said ESR Vice President of Strategic Growth Dawn Standerwick, who will act as one of the moderators for the webinar. “ ESR wants to help EMP Trust HR inform businesses on best practices for onboarding candidates to ensure health while hiring.”
Employment Screening Resources ® (ESR)is a leading global background check provider that is accredited by the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) and undergoes annual SSAE 18 SOC 2® Type 2 audits to ensure data security. ESR was named one of the top screening firmsin the 2019 HRO Today Magazine’s Baker’s Dozen Customer Satisfaction Ratings. To learn more, visit www.esrcheck.com.
EMP Trust HR: EMP Trust offers Employee Onboarding, Electronic I-9, and E-Verify as a whole system or as stand-alone modules. We provide a comprehensive employee onboarding solution that can incorporate all your HR required documents to be fully electronic; including Form I-9, Federal, State, City, and company-specific forms with electronic signature capability. This can be integrated into SAP or other HRIS systems in a number of ways for a seamless flow of information.