Besides answering your questions, the speaker will provide information and assistance regarding the following focused talking points:
- What is E-Verify and how does it relate to Form I-9?
- Who is mandated to enroll and use E-Verify?
- How do you enroll and run a case in E-Verify?
- What to do if you entered the employee’s data incorrectly which generated a mismatch?
- What E-Verify cases have an extended timeframe to be resolved due to SSA closing down it’s E-Verify operations during the pandemic?
- How does E-Verify monitor compliance in the use of the system?
- How can ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) and DOJ-IER (Dept. of Justice – Immigrant and Employee Rights section) become involved in E-Verify cases?
E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information entered by an employer from an employee’s Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to records available to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration to confirm employment eligibility. Here’s your chance to clarify all your misunderstandings and learn from the best. Register now for May 17th, 2023 at 2:00 pm EST and stay compliant.